Thank you for your interest in the 4th Annual Cy-Fair HS Band Spring Craft Show.
The spacious exhibit center has plenty of free parking, multiple entrances to a large inside/outside shopping area, concessions with an eating area, and clean restrooms. Advertising for the show will take place via social media, local papers, neighborhood newsletters/newspapers along with signs and fliers throughout the area.
● Vendor Check-In & Set-up:
Friday, April 14th: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM or Saturday, April 15th: 7:00 – 8:30 AM
● Craft Show Hours:
Saturday, April 15th: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (doors will open at 7:00 AM for vendors)
Sunday, April 16th: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM (doors will open at 10:00 AM for vendors)
10'x10' Indoor Booth - $115 10'x10' Outdoor Booth - $105
10'x10' Indoor Corner Booth - $130 - SOLD OUT
20’x10’ Indoor Booth - $205 20’x10’ Outdoor Booth - $185
Craft Show Registration Form must be completed with booth fee payment online.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
● One donated item with a value of at least $40 is expected from each Vendor and should be submitted during check-in. Please have your donated item ready at check-in.
● Booth selection will be on a first-come, first-serve serve basis, subject to availability upon receipt of the Craft Show Registration Form AND Booth Fee Payment.
● There are NO REFUNDS and vendors may not give away or resell their booths.
● We reserve the right to move booths, if necessary, to preserve show integrity. We reserve the right to refuse registration acceptance to maintain the quality of the Craft Show. And we reserve the right to ask a Vendor to leave the Craft Show, if deemed necessary at any time, without refund.
● Please notify show coordinators by Wednesday prior to the show if unable to attend.
● Direct sale merchandise (Avon, Scentsy, Thirty-One, Tupperware, etc.) will be limited to one vendor.
● If a selling item at your booth was not listed on the Registration Form, you may be asked to remove it.
● The CFISD Exhibit Center is a large barn, the building temperatures are limited and beyond our control. Large roll-up doors may or may not be opened. There is no A/C in the three back buildings, but the barn may have large noisy fans, please prepare accordingly.
● Vendors must supply their own tables, chairs, displays for their assigned booth area. Electrical outlets are limited. Vendors must supply their own UL-approved move-in extension cords and/or power strips.
● Internet connection is available on the CFISD Visitor network. Please test access to your payment sites and general connectivity upon arrival. Issues need to be reported to the check-in table.
● CFISD facilities are patroled and monitored by CFISD Police Department.
● Band student volunteers will be available Friday to help with move in after 4 pm, during the course of the Craft Show, and Sunday at the close of the Craft Show. Student volunteers are NOT ALLOWED to sell items for you while you are away from your booth. Student volunteers are NOT ALLOWED to pack or unpack merchandise and therefore, NOT responsible for breakage or damage to vendor’s items.
● There is NO camping on the CFISD Exhibit Center or surrounding property. Trailer parking is against the far East side of the gravel lot along the road parallel to Telge Road.
● This is a CFISD property and district policies apply. NO SMOKING ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON THE FACILITY GROUNDS.
● All Vendors MUST be moved out no later than 6:00 PM but not before 4:00 PM Sunday evening.
ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE CRAFT SHOW WILL BENEFIT THE CY-FAIR HIGH SCHOOL BAND. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
The Cy-Fair High School Band
Copyright © 2022 The Cy-Fair High School Band - All Rights Reserved.